In Ibiza on Friday, the Balearic Government and the British Embassy and Consulate launched their latest joint campaign to promote the islands as a safe holiday destination and to restate zero tolerance for "tourism of excesses".
Balearics and Britain united against "tourism of excesses"
The Stick with your Mates campaign started in 2019
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Skiing in Mallorca has never been so easy