King Felipe, who was in Mallorca for the Royal Family's summer holiday a few weeks ago, returned to the island on Thursday last week for a dinner with a group of friends.
King Felipe dines out with friends in Mallorca
"We value and appreciate from the heart that Don Felipe VI has visited us again"
Also in News
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Carry-on baggage charge to be scrapped says EU
- The Indian summer has arrived in Mallorca
- Record number of flights scheduled for Palma Airport over the winter season
- Albufera Nature Park in Mallorca has had problems because of a 'different' type of visitor