The official name is Campet de les Ànimes. Field of souls, you could say. Not that it is a field, while the souls should really be the soles of shoes as Alcudia Fair visitors attend the animals' zone or drivers tramp through mud when it rains. It has been known for the Campet to be reasonably level, but it has an unerring capacity to then rediscover its pits and bumps. Boing, boing goes the suspension. The Campet is better known as Beirut.
Alcudia car parking could be about to be eliminated
Also in News
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Carry-on baggage charge to be scrapped says EU
- The Indian summer has arrived in Mallorca
- Record number of flights scheduled for Palma Airport over the winter season
- Albufera Nature Park in Mallorca has had problems because of a 'different' type of visitor