A court in Palma has ordered Andratx town hall to pay a total of 21,150 euros in respect of the copyright for music for fiestas and other events in 2018 and 2019.
Andratx town hall ordered to pay for music copyright
Also in News
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Carry-on baggage charge to be scrapped says EU
- The Indian summer has arrived in Mallorca
- Record number of flights scheduled for Palma Airport over the winter season
- Albufera Nature Park in Mallorca has had problems because of a 'different' type of visitor