A union in the Balearics, Siteib, has denounced the fact that a number of Palma bus drivers have been fined for not wearing seatbelts. As well as the 200 euro fines, they have had four points docked from their driving licences.
Palma bus drivers fined for not wearing seatbelts, but ...
Also in News
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- The Indian summer has arrived in Mallorca
- Carry-on baggage charge to be scrapped says EU
- Record number of flights scheduled for Palma Airport over the winter season
- Albufera Nature Park in Mallorca has had problems because of a 'different' type of visitor