Real Mallorca, as Easter comes and goes once again, are putting their loyal fans through the emotional “wringer” as they battle relegation with just six games left to play. They were made to look ridiculous on Saturday, going down 3-0 to a bang average Elche side who were without their top two strikers and had to make six enforced changes from the side who lost 0-1 at Osasuna the previous Sunday.
Mallorca self destruct after 3-0 defeat
Tomorrow's game in the Son Moix could define our season if we win.
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!