Real Mallorca, despite a hard-fought 1-1 draw away at Oviedo on Sunday lunchtime (the exact same score as when we last played them in Asturias 14 years ago), still remain rooted to the bottom of the Spanish Second Division.
Away draw saves Chapi's job - for now
Also in Sport
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Amber Heard helps put Mallorca on the global map
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Just passed his test, and four times over the limit