DGT traffic departments still refusing to accept paper licences.
British expats struggling to get back on the roads in Mallorca.
Some Britons may have take a Spanish driving test.
Many British residents still cannot drive on a UK licence in Spain.
British residents do not fancy the idea of taking a Spanish driving test.
British residents waiting to be able to drive again can take a Spanish driving test.
Agreement has still to be finalised, but it is as good as done.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma