The Classic Car Rally returns: three days Thursday to Saturday. Marratxi's ceramics fair and Palma's funfair continue. Palmanyola's fair is at the weekend and features a demons' fire-run on the Saturday evening.
Celebrations for Balearics Day, which is 1 March but stuff is happening before then. Carnival comes to an end with the "burial of the sardine" (the ceremony in Portol, Marratxi is the best known). Marratxi is the place for one of Majorca's more important fairs - the "fira fang" (ceramics), which starts on Saturday.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma