A Spanish regional court this morning confirmed a controversial ruling that cleared five men of gang-raping a young woman during Pamplona's San Fermin fesitval in the so-called "Wolf Pack" case, which caused protests across Spain.
The Birmingham-based hate-preacher Tarik Chadlioui has been ordered to appear before Westminster Magistrates again on 13 July.
The four ISIS suspects arrested as part of a European-wide anti terrorist operation in Majorca on Wednesday morning will this morning appear before the High Court magistrate Santiago Pedraz in Madrid, who will decide on whether to let them walk free or hold them on remand in prison.
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- More bad news for British residents driving in Spain
- Palma airport damaging Mallorca's image in the UK
- Tourist who dived into Magalluf pool was egged on by friends
- Enough is enough! Petition launched after UK driving licences banned in Spain for residents