Escorca, extreme risk with just one case of coronavirus.
There has been no response from the Costas about the damage caused by Storm Gloria.
Escorca has specific needs and it has also been involved in a legal wrangle with the Council of Majorca.
Graffiti has been appearing on dry-stone constructions and rock faces.
"It is clear that this government wants to have total control of Escorca. What they cannot win at elections, they intend to gain in other ways."
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Amber Heard helps put Mallorca on the global map
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Just passed his test, and four times over the limit