Escorca, extreme risk with just one case of coronavirus.
There has been no response from the Costas about the damage caused by Storm Gloria.
Escorca has specific needs and it has also been involved in a legal wrangle with the Council of Majorca.
Graffiti has been appearing on dry-stone constructions and rock faces.
"It is clear that this government wants to have total control of Escorca. What they cannot win at elections, they intend to gain in other ways."
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma