Sa Pobla's mayor, Llorenç Gelabert, and the councillor for heritage, Antoni Simó Tomàs, inspect the graffiti.
The mill is the responsibility of the Council of Mallorca.
More rapid response to cleaning graffiti.
Palma police have an anti-graffiti unit.
The municipal services agency cleans graffiti from private buildings.
The rate is two euros per square metre.
The great, the good and the bad last week.
Ses Salines graffiti artist was reportedly under the influence of a psychotropic substance.
The bunkers were abandoned, but in recent times there has been some restoration.
Immediate action is being demanded to remove the graffiti.
This is not the first time that the train has been the target for vandals.
- Happy days for second homeowners in Spain?
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Take a look at what's on offer in this week's Classifieds!
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain