In 2018, the town hall's planning department received seventeen requests for work to be carried out.
The current government has not extended legislation to facilitate modernisation which the Partido Popular introduced.
The tourism committee also rejected a proposal that the Royal Family should be excluded from the official opening of the Palacio de Congresos.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers