Caixabank had reported a net profit of 115 million euros on standalone basis in the year-ago period.
The bank also said it would reduce the number of branches affected to around 1,500.
Caixabank has now offered to reduce that to 6,750, from 6,950 a week ago...
- New law for pet owners comes into force on Friday in Mallorca
- Investigation into the death of a British woman following cosmetic surgery in Mallorca
- Now Spain torpedoes all-inclusive cruise deals with extra booze and food taxes
- Prostitution gang arrests in Alcudia, Inca and Muro
- Mallorca fans see red over scantily clad dancers in VIP area!