Etiqueta 'Spanish law'
Now, the International Desk in Castell Abogados is named Castell Law, whose offices are also based in Palma but their area of work includes all the Balearic Islands, covering Formentera, Ibiza and Minorca.
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday
- Spanish government announces new anti-crisis measures