A calm Sunday with, at most, light breezes. Mainly cloudy for the whole island, with sunny spells most likely in the afternoon. The possibility of some rain, highest in the southeast of the island. An outside chance of a snowflake or two on the Puig Major.
Sunday's weather in Mallorca
Also in Weather
- Balearic Easter holiday plans could go up in smoke thanks to the French
- Thursday's weather in Mallorca
- Taxi drivers warning of "monumental traffic jams" in Palma this summer
- Ex-Pollensa mayor still under investigation for removal of beach terrace
- Proposal for automated noise control for Mallorca holiday rentals
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.