The Aemet met agency reports that February 2022 was the second driest February this century - 2020 was drier - and the third warmest. There was just 21 per cent of normal rainfall across Spain, and this February was the third driest since current records started in 1961.
This February was the second driest this century
Also in Weather
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island