Much of mainland Spain is currently on yellow alert for rain, wind and thunderstorms, as what was Hurricane Danielle starts to affect the country. The met agency Aemet says that there is a "significant change in the weather, with abundant rainfall and a notable drop in temperatures".
Storm Danielle affecting the mainland, but will it hit Mallorca?
Also in Weather
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt