Many people in Mallorca will be familiar with the meteorological acronym DANA, meaning an isolated depression at high levels. Far more will be familiar with "gota fría" (cold drop), which is how a DANA is most commonly known.
A "cold drop" heading Mallorca's way
Another trough to follow at the weekend
Also in Weather
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Amber Heard's refuge in Mallorca
- Concern about possible return of cannibal drug to Magalluf
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers