Almost four years to the day of the tragedy in Sant Llorenç caused by floods, bad memories were aroused by the torrential rain overnight into Friday.
Sirens bring back bad memories in Sant Llorenç
Alarms went off at two in the morning
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Travelling to the Balearics to get easier for Britons
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Victory for famous Palma restaurant threatened with demolition
- Nadal opens up on being a father and admits he is sleeping less