It shouldn't perhaps be necessary for a meteorologist to inform us that there is an Indian summer when we can experience this for ourselves. Nevertheless, the spokesperson for the Aemet met agency in the Balearics, María José Guerrero, has done just this. Sunday is a day of very settled weather, warm temperatures and blue skies.
The Indian summer has arrived in Mallorca
There is a second 'veranillo', one for the feast of Saint Martin in November 11
Also in Weather
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals