A pleasant Saturday. Mostly sunny, highs around 22C. Much the same on Sunday, but from Monday there will be a change. As well as rain, currently forecast up to Thursday next week, a strong north wind is predicted by Wednesday. Snow may well fall at 1100 metres by Thursday.
Saturday's weather in Mallorca - Pleasant weekend, but a change coming on Monday
Snow forecast to fall at 1100 metres next week
Also in Weather
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Famous old club to become part of new Palma hotel
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca