Quadrat and Ocre are the gastronomic flagships of the exclusive hotels that the Soldevila Ferrer family owns in Palma and Santanyi. In both, the culinary know-how and expertise of Álvar Albaladejo, chef of the kitchens in this hotel group, also owners of the Hotel Majestic in Barcelona, shines through.
Kitchens and Cooks with passion
Mediterranean cuisine with a very well cared for aesthetic
Chef Álvar Albaladejo heads the kitchens of Quadrat and Ocre, the Hotel San Francesc (Palma) and Hotel Can Ferrereta (Santanyi) restaurants
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt