Rather embarrassingly for a man of my age, I still retain a certain enthusiasm for sport of all descriptions. Happily for me, Majorca and the Balearic Islands in general are a great place to be if you want to indulge in most types of physical activity. However, I’d like to concentrate on just two sports that over the past years I have happily indulged in myself.
Tennis and cricket - this sporting life!
I only started playing tennis in my mid 40’s...
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca