Couple of weeks ago I was putting together a list of my favourite restaurants in various categories for the Bulletin’s special edition that was distributed at World Travel Market in London. One of many places that did not make that list, but is definitely amongst my most loved spots on the island is El Bungalow. It was recommended to me by my former editor at The Islander Magazine, Simon Relph, and it quickly became my “go to” place for a leisurely Sunday lunch with friends or any kind of celebration.
Eating out in Mallorca: El Bungalow in Ciudad Jardin
The more people support this local institution - the more likely it is to win its battle against authorities to remain open
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers