Five pieces of Home-made pork gyozas.
A couple of big juicy Prawns in a crunchy breading, served with sweet chilli sauce.
Italian Excellence in South West Mallorca.
A plate of roast pork with potato fries and fresh salad.
Russian salad and two croquetas, one with ham and another with spinach, blue cheese and walnuts.
Four courses at four different restaurants.
Hearty menu del dia in a vibrant little café
A paella institution threatened by bureaucracy.
Mallorcan chef Santi Taura.
Fig in a burger? Oh, yes, please!
The lemongrass chicken, but with beef!
Overall this was a very good experience, and I would happily have a smash burger again, either here at B3stial or somewhere else.
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Michael Douglas banned from filling his Mallorca swimming pool
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!