Figures for May show that 24% of all international low-cost airline passengers who arrived in Spain did so at the three airports in the Balearics - 1.3 million passengers. This was the highest concentration of low-cost air travel in the country.
Balearic airports are Spain's leaders for low-cost flights
Also in Holiday
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children