This coming weekend, the first Spanish senior citizens on state-subsidised Imserso holidays will arrive in Mallorca. They will be staying in Arenal (Llucmajor), where five hotels have signed up for the programme that will run until April.
Spanish pensioner holidays in Mallorca cut by half
The Balearic government is reluctant to pay hoteliers more
Also in Holiday
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims