Environmentalists GOB have filed a 'denuncia' with Pollensa town hall in respect of the redevelopment of the Hotel Formentor. GOB are demanding an immediate halt to work and a "mandatory" opening of proceedings for a "serious infringement" of planning regulations as set out in the Balearic law for urban planning.
Environmentalists denounce Hotel Formentor work - again
Pollensa town hall insists that it has acted correctly
Also in Holiday
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca