The halt to economic activity has allowed nature to recover in many ways but there is no reason to celebrate. The challenge remains the same: delivering an economically prosperous Balearic region in a healthy and sustainable natural environment.
We want nature back but not like this
Balearic Sea: A shared responsibilty
Also in Holiday
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca