It was 11 weeks. Seventy-seven days, the time that elapsed between March 13 and May 28. The first date: my last restaurant meal before the virus brought about the State of Alarm that shut down bars and restaurants (among other things). The second date: my first meal out since restaurants were allowed to reopen — with all kinds of restrictions.
The Restaurant Review
The best ever menú del día
Also in Holiday
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- Home sharing takes off in Mallorca as the cheap alternative to owning a property