There’s a curious poster from 1971. It has three images. One is discernibly a windmill, the other two are impossible to work out. An explosion of whirls and what may or may not be someone standing (dancing?) on top of what could feasibly be a type of lollipop (but almost certainly wasn’t); what did these signify? Psychedelic art would still have been in vogue, but if it was meant to have been psychedelic, it failed.
The fair that was the making of Majorca’s nautical tourism
Also in Holiday
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman