Etiqueta 'Nautical sector'
Colvic Countess named Mandurah.
Not only was that fair of 1971 decisive in developing nautical tourism, it also laid the foundations for what has become a flourishing nautical storage, repair and maintenance industry.
- The owner's fear of the 'tenant-squatter' in Mallorca
- Update: Mallorca December temperature records broken, Mallorca basks in sunshine, highs of 24ºC
- Housing law has reduced the number of homes to rent in Mallorca by up to 30%
- Top British cyclist trains in Alcudia
- New Exeter to Mallorca flights for 2024 - the Brits are coming