The famous five vegetables of Spain’s summer cuisine are onions, tomatoes, peppers, aubergines and courgettes. They are so popular their fame has spread worldwide — and everywhere in the Mediterranean you keep coming across them in different dishes.
Food & Wine
The famous five summer veggies
Also in Holiday
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- 11 million tourists to ditch their Spanish holidays due to higher costs
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Cyclist dies in Mallorca's mountains
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers