Marilles and the Minorca Biosphere Reserve are working with OBSAM to assess the quality of more than 100 beaches in Minorca. The study will evaluate the quality of bathing waters using brown algae Cystoseira as an indicator to assess how the quality of the waters has changed over the past fifteen years and for what reasons.
Seaweeds that talk about the quality of the sea
Also in Holiday
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister