For Majorcan families who fish from their own boats, September 1 is the big day of the year because that’s when they can start going out for raors — the island’s most protected and most expensive fish.
Food and wine
Raor season off to a super start
Also in Holiday
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow