For Majorcan families who fish from their own boats, September 1 is the big day of the year because that’s when they can start going out for raors — the island’s most protected and most expensive fish.
Food and wine
Raor season off to a super start
Also in Holiday
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers