When I leave the Grup Serra offices in the Paseo Mallorca and head towards La Lonja, my route takes me past the Bon Lloc vegan restaurant in Calle San Felio. The kitchen is in the basement and as I pass at around midday the cooks are at work and I get the full blast of incredible aromas wafting from a small open window almost at ground level.
The restaurant review
Juanjo’s secret is in the spicing
Also in Holiday
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow