Tomorrow, at last there will be a glimmer of a light at end of the tunnel for restaurants. It’s been a long tough haul. But tomorrow we can enjoy a simple coffee or a full lunch actually sitting at a table; instead of precariously balancing takeaways, perched on benches or beach walls. Yes, we have been resourceful. Even dragging chairs to the beach to savour a takeaway lunch. But with no restaurant toilet facilities available, let’s face it long walks or lengthy lunches were out of the question.
Welcome back to terrace dining!
Top Restaurants for Lunch
Also in Holiday
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort