Tomorrow, at last there will be a glimmer of a light at end of the tunnel for restaurants. It’s been a long tough haul. But tomorrow we can enjoy a simple coffee or a full lunch actually sitting at a table; instead of precariously balancing takeaways, perched on benches or beach walls. Yes, we have been resourceful. Even dragging chairs to the beach to savour a takeaway lunch. But with no restaurant toilet facilities available, let’s face it long walks or lengthy lunches were out of the question.
Welcome back to terrace dining!
Top Restaurants for Lunch
Also in Holiday
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Motorcyclist dies after head-on collision with a truck