When was the last time you woke, with golden sunlight streaming through the sparkling window; the sound of gentle birdsong reaching your ears; the day dancing brightly ahead delivering the promise of a wonderful morning, only to find, even before your feet hit the furry slippers that things dramatically changed? It doesn’t happen that often, but life has a funny way of throwing challenges at you when you least expect them - like when you first wake up - hijacking your blissfully anticipated day with a completely different agenda.
Then reality kicked in as technology kicked out, when I tried to print out the said document
Also in Holiday
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Mark Cavendish teams up with Armstrong, Ullrich and Wiggins in Mallorca