If you don’t know what a “digital nomad” is then where have you been? It’s a new type of lifestyle made possible by remoting working and decent wifi connections.
On the road with Florry the Lorry
She has an onboard shower and composting loo
Also in Holiday
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- 11 million tourists to ditch their Spanish holidays due to higher costs
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Cyclist dies in Mallorca's mountains
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers