Forward-looking chefs are always on the look out for new and exciting ingredients to liven up their menus and sea vegetables are slowly becoming the next big thing. They are also a great idea if you need to introduce a salty sensation on the plate and impress your guests.
Food: Salty sensations
Creamy Bomba rice with sea fennel & soller prawns
Also in Holiday
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Balearic alert as Britons start to put the brakes on international holidays
- Steven McManaman sells the family home in Mallorca
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!