Well, the weather keeps us all on our toes, there was some welcome rain for the crops and vegetables and now the heat is back. Nature has to adapt to the change’s day by day.
Wild Mallorca: Dropwings and dropping down to feed!
Nature has to adapt to the change’s day by day.
Also in Holiday
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman