The Soller Mayor was likened to Father Christmas this week as he handed out cash (in principle) to all the town councillors, opposition included, 40,000 euros each to spend on projects of their choosing.
Spotlight on Soller: Welcome to the money zone…
The rain has left us and the Puerto Soller is full of beach lovers and diners.
Also in Holiday
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma