"A little project for the 'Lonely Planet' guidebook taught me that what readers seem to love most, is a locals view of their favourite things..."
The Soller train doesn't run for a couple of months and Soller reverts to being local and Mallorcan speaking.
The devils, the dragon, the drums, the fire run, and the macabre story will captivate Soller Square on Sunday at 10.30pm
"We are all looking forward to a quieter week next week..."
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma