I love the combination of coffee and chocolate. Like chocolate, coffee goes through multiple stages before it reaches the cup, which accounts for its complexity. There are many varieties from all over the world but the most expensive coffee on the planet is called Kopi Luwak and comes from Indonesia. It is made from coffee beans eaten, partly digested and then excreted by the Common palm civet, a weasel-like animal.
Tiramisu… the perfect lift me up!
There’s a certain synergy between coffee and chocolate
Also in Holiday
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- Mallorca Live: Making some changes after first day problems
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday