Although Spring here in Mallorca isn’t official until 20th March, it certainly feels as if Winter is definitely over. Well it does in my book, despite the threat of snow on the mountains and the current ‘brass monkey’ temperatures, because the Christmas tree is finally down. And to me, that smacks of Spring. I usually leave the tree up until Easter but ‘Semana Santa’ is a little later this year so I thought it best if the festive fir was put to bed early!
Spring is in the air
With the promise of spring in the air, the coming weeks also herald the traditional spring clean...
Also in Holiday
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe