The Operations Manager of Port Adriano, Isabel Teruel, can remember visiting the port with her parents in 1992 for the opening celebrations. “There were fireworks,” she tells me as we sit in her office overlooking the marina. The port has been in existence in an official capacity since 1974 but had just been expanded and relaunched for the first time when the teenage Isabel enjoyed the fireworks display.
“We are always interested in innovative ideas”
Meet Isabel Teruel, Operations Manager of Port Adriano
Also in Holiday
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones