Like the summer swallows, which return faithfully to Mallorca each and every year, as soon as Easter has been put to bed, the annual pilgrimage of friends and relatives visiting family residents on the island also kicks in. One of the perks attached to living here on this beautiful Balearic isle is that you are never shy of a visitor or two, irrespective of whether you really want them!
Friend or Freebie?
Vet your visitors and enjoy your own island summer at your own pace
Also in Holiday
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca