Itching, scratching, suffering. According to experts, the current mosquito plague in Mallorca is expected to last until at least the end of October. And what is worse for some, cockroaches are also spreading more and more due to the hot and humid climate on the island.
Mosquito plague in Mallorca to continue deep into autumn
Cockroaches are also spreading more and more
Also in Holiday
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals